The process for registering your child to play hockey consists of a few steps in order to successfully complete the process. Every participant must register each season. Below is a guide to help you through this process and be ready for the upcoming season!
- Please take the time to make sure you start the whole registration process by registering with USA Hockey first and registering your child to play for the season. Returning players must renew their registration every year. Certificates will expire on August 31st.
- Go to usahockey.com to register online
- Follow the prompts and submit payment to USA Hockey.
- Print and save a copy of your USA Hockey Registration Confirmation. Store the USA Hockey Registration Number for easy access for all players. A copy will also be emailed to you.
Note: Each participant registering to play or coach will pay the USA Hockey fee. A North Dakota Affiliate fee of $15 is also required. Both fees will be paid following the above steps.
Step 2: Register with the McKenzie County Hockey Club
- Follow the link to the current season registration to register for Watford City Oilers Hockey.
Step 3: Keep an eye on your email and the website for more information regarding
- The MCHC is able to provide equipment to players in either full sets or by individual equipment needs. The equipment can be rented from the MCHC for the season and returned at the end of the season.
- All hockey socks will be purchased from the MCHC.
- See the MCHC Club Handbook for details regarding age-specific equipment guidelines.