Updated guidelines for the McKenzie County Hockey Club effective December 14th, 2020 in accordance with the State of North Dakota’s Smart Restart guidelines.
● Rinks will be adhering to the 25% capacity limit.
● All Players/Coaches/Managers are required to wear masks in the rink and locker room. Masks for players can be removed when entering the ice. Coaches are still required to wear masks on ice.
● For the safety of all of our players and coaches MASKS are required for all Spectators. Please practice Social distancing throughout the rink as much as possible.
● All Mite and Termite skaters are required to come to the rink dressed.
● Players must bring their own water bottles. No sharing of personal items.
● If you are not feeling well, please stay home and do not come to the rink. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported-ranging from mild to severe illness.
*List of possible symptoms associated with COVID-19, as described by NDDOH, include but are not limited to:
Loss of taste/smell
Attention Bantam and High School Boy aged players: